måndag 8 april 2013

I'm back! (Old post from 2011)


"Okay, so it's time to start this blog again and be more active on it. I've been procrastinating on it for way too long. This blog will be about so much more than shoes which was the intention of it when I first started with it, but since I'm such a mixed person that won't really happen. A lot of shoes will be included though. I was gone to New Orleans from the 21st of April to the 1st of June which of course made it quite impossible for me to blog actively, however I got a lot of inspiration from my trip there."


I can't believe I never posted this and it's now almost 2 years old. Time does fly fast, doesn't it?  Love it though. I need to go back there one day, I might bring my mother too, so she can see where her ancestors once worked.

/M

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar